'Paul McCartney: Press to Play at 35' a limited edition keepsake booklet
SDE presents: 'Paul McCartney: Press to Play at 35'
1000 numbered copies • SDE exclusive • Signed by the author, SDE editor Paul Sinclair
Volume 10 of SuperDeluxeEdition.com's occasional 'keepsake' booklet publications is a unofficial guide to Paul McCartney's 1986 album Press to Play.
This 32-page A4 booklet features:
- New commissioned illustrations
- a candid interview with the album's producer Hugh Padgham on the challenges on working on this project with McCartney
- a 9,000 word review and track-by-track examination of Press to Play by SDE editor and McCartney expert Paul Sinclair
- an interview with John 'Tokes' Potoker who remixed 'Pretty Little Head' and non-album single 'Spies Like Us'
- a look back at how the album was received at the time
- and a full Press to Play UK singles discography.
This saddle-stitched (staple-bound) booklet is a professionally designed and printed document.
Every copy of Paul McCartney: Press to Play at 35 will be posted in a strong Colompac A4 card mailer to ensure it doesn't get bent in the post.
Shipping starts on 6 September 2021