DECADE: The Best of Super Deluxe Edition 2011-2021 / 10th anniversary book - deluxe edition
*If you are ordering from the EU please be aware that that goods are now are subject to import VAT when they arrive from the UK*
DECADE: The Best of Super Deluxe Edition 2011 - 2021
DELUXE EDITION book with special embossed/metallic-effect cover is strictly limited to 1000 copies
128-page book • Numbered • Signed by SDE editor, Paul Sinclair • Purchase Includes entry in David Bowie 'Five Years' vinyl box set giveaway
Music website SuperDeluxeEditon.com (SDE) celebrates TEN YEARS online with the publication of DECADE, a 128-page softcover book which offers content highlights from between 2011-2021, including:
- Peter Gabriel (Feature on 'So' box set)
- Crowded House (interview with reissue producer Jeremy Ansell)
- World Party (interview with Karl Wallinger)
- Eurythmics (interview with Dave Stewart)
- Swing Out Sister (interview)
- INXS (interview with Andrew Farriss)
- Depeche Mode (interview with Music For The Masses producer Dave Bascombe)
- SDE in New York City (feature)
- Duran Duran (feature)
- Eric Stewart (interview)
- Art of Noise ('in search of' feature)
- David Bowie (interview with Serious Moonlight photographer Denis O'Regan)
- Nik Kershaw (interview)
- a-ha (interview with reissue producer Bill Inglot)
- George Michael (feature)
- Mike McCartney (interview)
- Morrissey (interview with Viva Hate producer Stephen Street)
The book includes new annotations from SDE editor Paul Sinclair, giving the behind-the-scenes commentary on all the interviews, newly commissioned illustrations, unseen photos and more.
This very special publication is the first of three planned volumes planned for 2021 that together will provide a complete physical memento of SDE in the last 10 years.
This is a professionally designed and printed PUR-bound book. The first 1000 copies are the limited deluxe edition which uniquely feature an embossed front cover printed on special 'soft touch' laminated 300gsm reflective/metallic board with matt and spot varnish highlights. These look incredible!!
The standard edition of DECADE will come in a matt laminated front cover printed on standard 300gsm board with spot varnish highlights (same as McCartney: 10 Years of Archive Reissues publication).
There will be 2000 numbered editions in total (1000 deluxe and 1000 standard). All will come SIGNED by SDE editor Paul Sinclair. Any copies produced after that are unnumbered and unsigned.
These will ship in a protective inner bag and placed in an extra-stiff Colompac card mailer. SDE ships internationally with standard and tracked options available to most countries.
The purchase of any numbered copy of DECADE (deluxe or standard) includes entry into a special giveaway. One purchaser will win a sealed copy of the David Bowie Five Years 13LP box set. Details on this prize draw will be communicated in the next few weeks.
DECADE will be published on 30 April 2021.
Note: The product listing will be superseded by the standard edition of DECADE if/when the deluxe is sold out.